Seoul Tourism Organization provides foreign residents and visitors to Seoul with the travel assistive devices rental service
to help them fully enjoy Seoul regardless of disability or age. This service is free of charge with refundable deposits.
○ Guide to the Rental Service
- Rental Items: Wheelchair, Shower Wheelchair, Portable Ramp 46 / 73 / 125 / 165 (cm) , Patient Lift, Shower Chair, Stroller
- Eligible Users: People with disabilities, Seniors with limited mobility, Children under age 8, Pregnant women
※ Foreign residents who live in Seoul may use this rental service throughout the country, but visitors who do not reside in Seoul
can use the service within areas in Seoul.
- Rental Reservation: Fill out the ‘Reservation Form for Travel Assistive Devices’ as attached and email it via email@example.com
※ Reservation should be made from 2 months to 7 days prior to the first day of the rental period.
※ Print out the reservation form and submit it when you pickup the assistive device.
- Rental Deposit: A deposit is paid on-site upon pickup of the assistive device and refunded on-site upon return of the assistive device
- Rental Duration: A minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 15 days(including Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays)
※ Pickup/returns must be scheduled between Monday~Friday from 9 a.m.~6 p.m.
- Pickup/returns: Door-to-door delivery services are also available within areas in Seoul.
Seoul Danurim Travel Assistive Devices Rental Office
Address: 3rd floor, 5, Cheongpa-ro 53-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
Operating hours: Weekdays 09:00~18:00, Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
○ Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
#Attached file: Reservation Form for Travel Assistive Devices