Seoul Tourism Organization operates wheelchair-accessible buses(bus and mini-van) to help foreign residents and visitors to Seoul fully enjoy Seoul regardless of disability or age.
○ Seoul Danurim Bus
Wheelchair-accessible buses are available to promote tourist activities for all including wheelchair users.
- Capacity: 29-seater(Wheelchair 8 seats / General 21 seats)
- Operating period: 5 days a week (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Target: People with disabilities, Seniors over 65, Children under 8, Accompanying guardians and assistants ＊Max 4 per party
- Tour Course: Visiting 2-3 major tourist attractions in Seoul on a day
- More Information: http://www.seouldanurim.net/en/seoul-danurim-bus
○ Seoul Danurim Mini-van
Wheelchair-accessible minivans are available to meet the neeeds of self-guided travelers of smaller-sized group tours.
- Capacity: 8-seater(4 disabled/priority seating & 4 general seating)
9-seater(2 disabled/priority seating & 7 general seating)
- Target: People with disabilities, Seniors over 65, Children under 8, Accompanying guardians and assistants
5 days a week
Major attractions in Seoul
Depending on tour destinations
Seoul sightseeing route selected by visitor
(cost of gas, parking and toll fees, etc.)
- More Information
· Recommended tour: http://www.seouldanurim.net/en/seoul-danurim-van
· Self-guided tour: http://www.seouldanurim.net/en/seoul-danurim-van-self
○ Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org